Comments, Complaints & Suggestions
The Interlink Foundation Complaints Procedure
The Interlink Foundation aims to provide high quality services which meet your needs. If we are not getting it right please let us know.
If you are not happy with Interlink please let us know
- First please speak to the relevant member of staff, if this is possible. They will usually want to hear your feedback.
- IF you are not comfortable to do this, OR if you have done this and are still not satisfied with the response, please raise this with the Chief Executive. You can do this in person, by phone, email or writing. The phone number at the office 020 8802 2469 and email can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are still not satisfied with our response or if your complaint is about the Chief Executive, then you should make your complaint to the Chair of the Trustees. You should put your complaint in writing and send it either:
- As an email attachment addressed to email@example.com. Please put ‘FAO Interlink Chair – Private and Confidential’ in the subject line.
- By post addressed to, The Chair, Interlink Foundation, Fourth Floor Offices, 97 Stamford Hill, London N16 5DN. Please mark the envelope ‘Private and Confidential’.
How we will deal with your complaint
At whatever level you have made your complaint, we will acknowledge it within three working days, and aim to give you a response within two weeks.
We hope that we can resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. A final decision about dealing with your complaint will rest with the Chair of the Trustees.