Full membership of the Interlink Foundation is open to Orthodox Jewish voluntary organisations operating in the UK. Associate Membership of the Interlink Foundation is open to any organisation or individual who is supportive of and wishes to be associated with the Interlink Foundation.
Some of our members’ benefits are:
- Free monthly bulletins with information about the latest funding opportunities and other developments.
- Free or reduced-rate training opportunities.
- Free access to network meetings and events, including strategy groups with senior council officers.
- Access to a range of charity support services – such as charity registration, fundraising advice, accounts advice, grant applications and strategic reviews – all charged at very affordable rates.
- Access to compliance support services. We help charities establish which policies and procedures they need, have a range of policies available for purchase, and provide support with customisation.
- Priority access to consultancy services, charged at an hourly rate.
- Access to Interlink’s online resources, for example, data and statistics.
- Free use of hard copy resources, such as funding directories.