New finance and accounts service at Interlink
Interlink is delighted to announce the appointment of Yudit Salomon, who will help Interlink members with financial planning, management and accounts.
Mrs Salomon, a chartered accountant, is a welcome new addition to Interlink’s team, and will help member charities proactively improve the way they manage their finances and produce high quality and compliant accounts.
Interlink’s development team leader Matty Beck says that, ‘we are delighted to welcome Yudit to Interlink, and look forward to working alongside her to build financial capabilities of our member charities, and to maximise development and funding opportunities’.
Member charities, new and old, can get in touch for any of the following services:
- Assessment of the health of your charity’s financial systems and controls
- Development of financial policies and procedures
- Business and financial planning
- Help with setting up your accounting system
- Support and advice about the presentation of your charity’s accounts. Click here for samples of work we’ve helped organisations produce
In some circumstances we can also help with accounts preparation, and with carrying out an independent examination of your accounts.